Tuesday, November 04, 2008

They Kept Falling


Posted price: $1.999

Cash Price: $1.969
After 20ยข coupon: $1.769

When was the last time we could fill up for that? Far too long ago.

Over the past month I've found myself questioning what was up with the falling fuel prices. They just keep falling and falling and falling.

It is so nice to be able to fill up a tank of gas for a whole lot less than we were mere months ago. But seriously, the prices have dropped significantly since the last time I thought they had dropped to such amazing lows... just 28 short days ago.

I still have more questions than answers, though I've not taken any time to really search out the answers. For now, I just reap the benefits.

I'm no expert on markets or Wall Street. I'd have to guess that our "recently discovered" (ha!) economic crisis might have something to do with it. Though I don't know how. Much more so I've personally pondered potential political involvement. Just one of those gut feelings kinda things.

And either people are making a rush to the pumps because it has dropped below $2 or I'm not the only one with those thoughts. It will be fascinating to see what happens to these prices after we hear the outcome of today's election results.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home