Thursday, October 02, 2008

Shhhhhh

The boy has some sort of intestinal thing going on. He just wasn't his usual self for a couple of days, then he appeared to be better, then suddenly it was way worse.

He was with Carie yesterday morning when they dropped the van off to get serviced. They hung out for a few minutes to get everything situated before taking the shuttle back home. I was of no help as I was stuck in an audit. Sure enough in that short window of time Carie noticed that he wasn't smelling so rosy.

Carie locates a nearby restroom and they head that way. Spencer knows they are going to the restroom to get him cleaned up. He pleads with her to not touch his bottom (poor guy!) and then says "Mommy, just touch my penis!"

He's repeating this the entire way to the restroom. He's a 3yo boy with the volume level of such.

"Mommy, JUST TOUCH MY PENIS!"

Oy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

LOL!!!! I can see myself there!

12:51 PM, October 02, 2008  
Blogger Tracey said...

bahahahahaha!!!

I feel bad for him, but that is HILARIOUS.

10:28 AM, October 06, 2008  
Blogger Shannon said...

Hahahahaha! This cracked me up.

12:45 PM, October 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home