Abby's 2nd Lost Tooth
Last night we got home from the skate party and everyone was hustling to get ready for bed. The typical routine... snacks, teeth brushing, jammies, etc...
I was up with the girls when they were ready to settle down in their room and read books. Abby was telling me about her really loose tooth. She wanted me to wiggle it to see just how loose it was. Not wanting to put my fingers in her mouth (due to cold germs), I asked her to wiggle it and I’d look closely.
She started to move it forward and it just kept on moving forward. It was totally horizontal but yet I could tell that it was still slightly connected. She looked perplexed... like WOW! What do I do now? What is going on?
I quickly suggested the she just pull it out, and she did. I think she was a little surprised!
I was up with the girls when they were ready to settle down in their room and read books. Abby was telling me about her really loose tooth. She wanted me to wiggle it to see just how loose it was. Not wanting to put my fingers in her mouth (due to cold germs), I asked her to wiggle it and I’d look closely.
She started to move it forward and it just kept on moving forward. It was totally horizontal but yet I could tell that it was still slightly connected. She looked perplexed... like WOW! What do I do now? What is going on?
I quickly suggested the she just pull it out, and she did. I think she was a little surprised!
Labels: Abigail, losing teeth



2 Comments:
Wow! Congrats on another tooth. I can't believe she just yanked it out.
Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
That's great! Congrats Abby!
Post a Comment
<< Home