Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bribery

Spencer has great incentive to go potty and poopy in the potty... great incentive. Without this incentive he just does not care.

Bottom line, the bribe requires him to not crap his pants over many days and he gets to go to "The Pizza Bachine" aka The Pizza Machine. They love this place and we only go at special times of the year. We've not been since New Year's Day! He's been begging to go back since then!

Tonight he comes barreling inside to tell me that he went poopy in the backyard! Seriously?

I was doing something with Abby & Ellie (lucky me!) so I suggested that he go tell Mommy (lucky her!).


Yep, he went poopy in the backyard and it was huge. And since poopy belongs in the potty, they scooped it up with the poop scooper and dumped it in the potty. Well, it had to be removed since it was right by the swings!

I guess that counts!

Our previously free Friday evening may be spent at The Pizza Bachine. I’d love to hold off until Sunday or Monday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home