Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Love This

I love that they love to read...












Distractions come easy... (photo by Abby)












And yes... Ellie is sporting a snowman jammie top. Snowman jammies that I'd guarantee don't fit nearly as well as they did, oh at least 2 winters ago. At least the shorts she chose for bottoms are more weather and size appropriate.

As long as she stays in bed, goes to sleep, and stay asleep, what’s it to me?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

That's great that they love to read. Erik LOVES books right now and I really, really hope that continues.

9:46 AM, August 22, 2008  
Blogger gabrielle said...

Harriet loves those fairy books too, especially as there is a harriet the hamster fairy one, I'm guessing there is one for each of the girls names too

9:59 AM, August 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home