Is That Snow?
The spring soccer season has begun. You can see the excitement on all the kids faces. We've got 2 games under our belts but it appears that today's game has been cancelled (as it should be) due to SNOW.

Yes it is April. No it isn't April fools day. Yes it is snowing. It started snowing yesterday morning and is supposed to continue throughout today. Unfortunately it isn’t continuous snow and it isn’t accumulating at all. While I'm bummed that they won't be able to play I am not bummed that we won't be sitting outside in this cold wet weather.
We have tickets to a baseball game on Sunday afternoon. I was able to score some free tickets for us and some friends. The grand plan is to go to Church, grab some lunch and then go to the game. While we’d really like to pack a picnic style lunch and go to the game, I suspect that we'll bypass the game and go out to lunch. The weather isn’t looking good and I think we’d hear much complaining. But next week is supposed to be better. Unfortunately this week was spring break!
Yes it is April. No it isn't April fools day. Yes it is snowing. It started snowing yesterday morning and is supposed to continue throughout today. Unfortunately it isn’t continuous snow and it isn’t accumulating at all. While I'm bummed that they won't be able to play I am not bummed that we won't be sitting outside in this cold wet weather.
We have tickets to a baseball game on Sunday afternoon. I was able to score some free tickets for us and some friends. The grand plan is to go to Church, grab some lunch and then go to the game. While we’d really like to pack a picnic style lunch and go to the game, I suspect that we'll bypass the game and go out to lunch. The weather isn’t looking good and I think we’d hear much complaining. But next week is supposed to be better. Unfortunately this week was spring break!
Labels: Kid Activities



1 Comments:
Well, I'm soooo jealous, it was a HOT 90 here in good, 'ole Southern CA - where the weather is supposed to be beautiful 27/7. ICK. I hate summer.
Post a Comment
<< Home