Monday, March 24, 2008

The Day After

As I spent some time playing with the boy this morning I had the notion that I'd really like to stay home today.

The boy didn't want me to go to work either. He easily convinced me to stay home with him while Mommy took the other 4 kids to school. He suckered me into a game of Hi-Ho Cherry Oh! and Candy Land, followed by cuddling on the couch watching a show. It was all wonderful and I didn't want to do what I needed to do. I then insisted that I must get ready to go to work. He cuddled up more, pointed to Mommy, and told her to go to work.

I explained to him that Mommy's work was to stay home and love him up! I also know that the minute she'd walk out that door he'd be asking where Mommy was and telling me about how much he misses her! Because that is always how it goes.

Happy Easter to all! We survived as did everyone else... if only barely. No one else is sick, yet. I'll hopefully be sharing Easter pics soon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger girlranting said...

Ok so I'm baffled... It's twice you've mentioned four kids, but I've only heard about the twins and the boy... Who are those 2 other mysterious children?

7:08 PM, March 24, 2008  
Blogger Sonya said...

We have 3 kids (2 girls and the boy) and Carie cares for another set of twins (b/g) who are almost a year younger than our girls. Our girls are in K and the other twins are in pre-K.

9:20 PM, March 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home