Happy Birthday Carie
Happy Birthday to my sweetie! So far she says she is having a great birthday. I hope it continues!
This past Saturday we had a sitter and we went out, just the two of us. That was nice! She also got to sleep in and I picked up some special breakfast. Both of which seemed appreciated.
Last night the kids and I wrapped all of her gifts. The kids helped a lot with the wrapping and they were so proud. They can't wait for her to open them!
The kids - all of them - slept through the night last night. That isn't all that unusual except recently there have been some really bad nights. Carie much appreciated the full night sleep!
This morning Ellie & Spencer woke on their own and Carie heard them talking before she went up to get them going. They were happy! Abby woke up soon after and they were all in a great mood this morning. No grumpies at our house!
After school drop-off's Carie, Spencer & I went for breakfast at Brue&&er’s . That was really good!
Tonight we'll go out for dinner as a family, Carie’s choice. She'll open her gifts, with assistance I predict. I also predict that we'll end up doing that prior to dinner as the kids are beyond excited. Kids will go to bed near their bedtime, hopefully. We have one last gift to wrap for Spencer's b-day and we hope to finish that up tonight. That will be a bit of a challenge I think. I've promised her that we'll watch L0st tonight! What a treat to have L0st & Gray’s airing new episodes tonight. We are also excited to have a new T0p Chef to watch. Hopefully we can restrain ourselves and get to bed before midnight!
Labels: Birthday



2 Comments:
Happy birthday Carie!! Glad she's having a good day, and especially that the kids slept all night! Nothing better than that to start your birthday. :)
happy birthday to carie, sounds like you have a great day planned
Post a Comment
<< Home