Weekend Plans
There seems to be so much to do, but when to do it is the magical question!
Saturday is still currently up in the air. We could...
- Work on taxes
- Work on our pile of CL stuff
- Make a visit to the fish store, as promised
- Clean the fish tank, preferably prior to above trip
- Do laundry - somehow this exploded this week
- Go to open swim time
- Paint
- Go to Lincoln as requested by Mom, a full day away
- Finish cleaning out her parents storage shed in Lincoln
I know so many fun options! But some are requiring attention sooner than later.
The first two items pretty much fall squarely on my shoulders and also fall into that sooner than later category. Carie will be of great help on #2, especially when it comes to being available for people to come get the stuff. But at this point in the juncture, everything is waiting on me to get the items listed. As far as taxes go, I must complete them soon. We need that return!
The fish store is inevitable. Ellie's fish took a turn for the worse the other day and she is heart broken. We aren't sure why Rosa Beauty kicked the bucket, but she hasn't been looking so great for quite a while now. It was probably just her time!
Painting, what can I say? This is the never ending project. It isn't like we have made any progress since the time I fell off the ladder, nearly 2 years ago. But it is high time to wrap this up! My goal is to be done before Spencer's b-day. Thankfully Carie thinks this is a great goal as well.
Laundry, it just never ends. Somehow though, this week it got a little crazy. Poor Carie has been doing laundry all week long, it seems. No, I know she has! Unfortunately, you can't tell. Unfortunately, all the bedding could use a washing as well.
Swimming, it is just cheap and fun for everyone. Why not!
And last but not least, we could go to Lincoln for a visit. I'm torn. If I didn't have all this other stuff looming over me, I'd say yes. But I'm certain that all this stuff isn't going to be magically resolved on Saturday either. I guess if we do go to Lincoln we could finish moving the items left by Carie's folks.
Sunday is a busy day, no way around it at this point. The girls' (likely just Ellie) will sing in Church. If it wasn't a sing day we'd consider skipping, but that isn't the case. Ellie really knows the song and sings it amazingly well. We'll then squeeze lunch in, somehow, and then Carie will take the girls and potentially a friend to the Rose to use our season tickets. I am just discovering that it is a 2 hour show this time around (many are 1) so it will be tight to make it back to Church for choir rehearsal at 4:50. We'll regroup for dinner and hopefully then we can all veg out!
The kids have been out of school and have another day off on Monday, but back to routine on Tuesday.
Saturday is still currently up in the air. We could...
- Work on taxes
- Work on our pile of CL stuff
- Make a visit to the fish store, as promised
- Clean the fish tank, preferably prior to above trip
- Do laundry - somehow this exploded this week
- Go to open swim time
- Paint
- Go to Lincoln as requested by Mom, a full day away
- Finish cleaning out her parents storage shed in Lincoln
I know so many fun options! But some are requiring attention sooner than later.
The first two items pretty much fall squarely on my shoulders and also fall into that sooner than later category. Carie will be of great help on #2, especially when it comes to being available for people to come get the stuff. But at this point in the juncture, everything is waiting on me to get the items listed. As far as taxes go, I must complete them soon. We need that return!
The fish store is inevitable. Ellie's fish took a turn for the worse the other day and she is heart broken. We aren't sure why Rosa Beauty kicked the bucket, but she hasn't been looking so great for quite a while now. It was probably just her time!
Painting, what can I say? This is the never ending project. It isn't like we have made any progress since the time I fell off the ladder, nearly 2 years ago. But it is high time to wrap this up! My goal is to be done before Spencer's b-day. Thankfully Carie thinks this is a great goal as well.
Laundry, it just never ends. Somehow though, this week it got a little crazy. Poor Carie has been doing laundry all week long, it seems. No, I know she has! Unfortunately, you can't tell. Unfortunately, all the bedding could use a washing as well.
Swimming, it is just cheap and fun for everyone. Why not!
And last but not least, we could go to Lincoln for a visit. I'm torn. If I didn't have all this other stuff looming over me, I'd say yes. But I'm certain that all this stuff isn't going to be magically resolved on Saturday either. I guess if we do go to Lincoln we could finish moving the items left by Carie's folks.
Sunday is a busy day, no way around it at this point. The girls' (likely just Ellie) will sing in Church. If it wasn't a sing day we'd consider skipping, but that isn't the case. Ellie really knows the song and sings it amazingly well. We'll then squeeze lunch in, somehow, and then Carie will take the girls and potentially a friend to the Rose to use our season tickets. I am just discovering that it is a 2 hour show this time around (many are 1) so it will be tight to make it back to Church for choir rehearsal at 4:50. We'll regroup for dinner and hopefully then we can all veg out!
The kids have been out of school and have another day off on Monday, but back to routine on Tuesday.
Labels: Family, House Projects, Pets, Theatre



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home