Pleading
So at the end of the work day Carie sent me an IM to see if I was still at work and what my status was. Nothing unusual.
But then Abby wants a turn to chat with me, and this is what I get.
- mom i want you to come home
- mom i rily want you to com home beycoz i want you to com home
- i miss you mom
Carie had already shared with me that the kids were ready for me to be home. We had already exchanged the I Love You's and smiley faces.
I knew Abby was typing and had something (along the lines of wanting me to come home) to tell me, but I also knew it could take a while for her to type it all out. So I left my IM session open and headed home to surprise her.
Thankfully we don't live too far from work!
Thankfully the roads were nice and clear, unlike this morning!
But then Abby wants a turn to chat with me, and this is what I get.
- mom i want you to come home
- mom i rily want you to com home beycoz i want you to com home
- i miss you mom
Carie had already shared with me that the kids were ready for me to be home. We had already exchanged the I Love You's and smiley faces.
I knew Abby was typing and had something (along the lines of wanting me to come home) to tell me, but I also knew it could take a while for her to type it all out. So I left my IM session open and headed home to surprise her.
Thankfully we don't live too far from work!
Thankfully the roads were nice and clear, unlike this morning!



1 Comments:
Awww, that's cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home