Abby's Letter To Her Brother
Abby wrote Spencer a letter, "just because I love him". This also happened to be written shortly after he got lost at the zoo! She wrote the letter and left it on the floor in his room so he could find it when he woke up.
(Heading) Love with a heart drawn
Deere Spoenster,
You are the best brothr I evr seen. I theingk you are fony beekos you make me laf. Wen you make me laf I will giv you a haret.
Decoded Version:
Dear Spencer,
You are the best brother I ever seen. I think you are funny because you make me laugh. When you make me laugh I will give you a heart.
Awwww
(Heading) Love with a heart drawn
Deere Spoenster,
You are the best brothr I evr seen. I theingk you are fony beekos you make me laf. Wen you make me laf I will giv you a haret.
Decoded Version:
Dear Spencer,
You are the best brother I ever seen. I think you are funny because you make me laugh. When you make me laugh I will give you a heart.
Awwww



1 Comments:
That's seriously cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home