Practice Practice Practice
I'm still working on the whole camera thing, ya know - how to use it, when I get a chance.
Here are a couple fun photos that I really like. What I like is that these are the original images... nothing has been changed. Not that I often change anything on my photos and when I do it is just cropping. But there is something about these that I really like just the way they are. The train is in a glass case/kiosk at a local mall.


I’ve often thought model trains were kind of cool and it is great fun to experience the excitement through my kids. They could really care less about "Thomas", but they love trains. Watching them move around the track is entrancing. There is a kiosk in the mall that has a pretty cool setup. Pump the machine with some money and the two levels of track go round and round captivating the younger audience.

Here are a couple fun photos that I really like. What I like is that these are the original images... nothing has been changed. Not that I often change anything on my photos and when I do it is just cropping. But there is something about these that I really like just the way they are. The train is in a glass case/kiosk at a local mall.
I’ve often thought model trains were kind of cool and it is great fun to experience the excitement through my kids. They could really care less about "Thomas", but they love trains. Watching them move around the track is entrancing. There is a kiosk in the mall that has a pretty cool setup. Pump the machine with some money and the two levels of track go round and round captivating the younger audience.
Labels: Hobbies



1 Comments:
hi sonya, have just caught up on your blog, wow spencer is doing so great. The playdates are how you will end up with a 14girl sleep over, just wait till the girls are older and the friends need to stay over than the best thing you can do for a birthday is have a big sleepover. in fact with twins you might get a 28 girl sleepover LOL They were all actually really well behaved except for the talking to all hours but I figure that is what a sleepover is all about and their parents came at 11am to get them so I only had one tired girl to deal with
Post a Comment
<< Home