Saturday, January 20, 2007

Abby - On Vacation

We've been notified that Abby has gone on a vacation. I'm not sure that we are clear as to where Abby has chosen to go, but we have been notified that it is a long vacation. We are to expect it to last 10 weeks! I wish I could go with her!

In Abby's place, we have a myriad of replacements. More often than not we have Tinkerbell. If you are looking for a response, it is best to start with Tinkerbell. If we are incorrect she'll correct us and we move on. Starting with her given name is a guarantee that we will be corrected.


In Sunday school recently she informed her teacher that she was Tinkerbell. The teacher shared this news with us at pickup time. Abby signed her paperwork with Tinker Bell! Though, her preschool papers still come home with "Abby" signed to it. I'll have to ask her preschool teacher if Tinker Bell has made an appearance. I can totally see her teacher going along with it and having fun!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

That's too cute.

1:29 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - the imagination in these little guys is unreal! :)

2:32 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Sonya said...

The crazy thing, and I probably shouldn't say this, is that Tinkerbell has been VERY PLEASANT the past couple of weeks! :)

Huge strides in the sleep department, resulting in a more rested Tinkerbell, resulting in less frustrating moments and an amazing amount of pleasantries!

4:04 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Holly said...

I also think Tinkerbell is a great identity to switch to!
What a little imagination!
And from looking at your comment, maybe Tinkerbell is leaving a good mark!

8:31 AM, February 02, 2007  
Blogger Daria Schaffnit said...

Hmm, maybe I'll be Tinkerbell for awhile. That might be fun!

10:53 AM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home