Snow Snow Snow
I believe we made some new records by not having our first swow fall until December 31st, but boy was our first one pretty impressive. The days leading up to the drop in temps and flying snow were filled with plentiful rain, which obviously then turned to ice. We travelled (silly us) about 50 miles that day for our final Christmas Celebration for 2006.
Our snow storm wasn't quite as impressive as the weather other parts of our state experienced prior to us, thankfully! Here are some impressive shots of that storm.
First snow of the season pictures, boy was it very cold!




Since that first snowfall, our winter weather has returned to normal. Nearly every weekend we are moving some amount of snow. Our most recent snow fall has been by far the best, giving us roughly 6" of the best fluffy white stuff to play in along with awesome temps. The weather was so nice that we saw someone shoveling their driveway in shorts! While I think that was a tad bit excessive, we were happy to have the temps in the positive double digit range!
Photos of a fun day in the snow! I think I had as much fun as the girls did!




Our snow storm wasn't quite as impressive as the weather other parts of our state experienced prior to us, thankfully! Here are some impressive shots of that storm.
First snow of the season pictures, boy was it very cold!




Since that first snowfall, our winter weather has returned to normal. Nearly every weekend we are moving some amount of snow. Our most recent snow fall has been by far the best, giving us roughly 6" of the best fluffy white stuff to play in along with awesome temps. The weather was so nice that we saw someone shoveling their driveway in shorts! While I think that was a tad bit excessive, we were happy to have the temps in the positive double digit range!
Photos of a fun day in the snow! I think I had as much fun as the girls did!



1 Comments:
Oh my gosh - it looks like SO much fun!!! I just love, love, love snow. :) Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home