Photo Attempt 9,768,325,995
Here we’ve got the best of the worst from our attempts this past weekend. While the suckers (from Santa) were helpful props in getting them to stand in each other's personal spaces (never mind the fact that Carie is sitting just to the right of the picture wrangling them all in), they weren't helpful props in achieving the smiles we were going for. Smiles are over-rated.
I've got a whole series of shots where either one or both of the girls have that look, ya know the one that says "are you done yet? Because seriously Mom, I am!” Then there are the shots where Spencer is pretending to sneeze and you can clearly see the AHH as his head is going back followed by the CHOO as he is throwing his head forward. The sucker drool is a bonus!
I've got a whole series of shots where either one or both of the girls have that look, ya know the one that says "are you done yet? Because seriously Mom, I am!” Then there are the shots where Spencer is pretending to sneeze and you can clearly see the AHH as his head is going back followed by the CHOO as he is throwing his head forward. The sucker drool is a bonus!



1 Comments:
I love these pictures but boy am I anxious for an update. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home