The Wrapping...
Is done! Well, except for whatever wrapping Carie has to do that I'm not allowed to help with.
Now I know many of you are feeling jealous and if you are at all like us, on any other normal year, you haven't even begun the wrapping.
But I am so thankful we are done. We have spent several hours on several nights... at least four, maybe five, nights wrapping gifts. Of course this is all after the kids go to bed, which is why it is 12:45 and I'm still awake. So say 12-15 hours of wrapping, wrapping, and more wrapping. That is why I'm glad to be done. And it isn't like we wrapped them all nice and special with bows and ribbons or anything.
Carie figured that we've gone through a solid 8 rolls of wrapping paper, 6+ rolls of tape, plus the roll of heavy duty box tape that is now empty. I just bought 6 rolls of tape and much to our surprise, they are all gone! In fact I needed more tape, but instead I used a sticky name tag to tape the last piece on a package for Carie. Hey, it works!
Hmm... I wonder how Carie will wrap her gifts. We only have a couple name tags left. :)
Now I know many of you are feeling jealous and if you are at all like us, on any other normal year, you haven't even begun the wrapping.
But I am so thankful we are done. We have spent several hours on several nights... at least four, maybe five, nights wrapping gifts. Of course this is all after the kids go to bed, which is why it is 12:45 and I'm still awake. So say 12-15 hours of wrapping, wrapping, and more wrapping. That is why I'm glad to be done. And it isn't like we wrapped them all nice and special with bows and ribbons or anything.
Carie figured that we've gone through a solid 8 rolls of wrapping paper, 6+ rolls of tape, plus the roll of heavy duty box tape that is now empty. I just bought 6 rolls of tape and much to our surprise, they are all gone! In fact I needed more tape, but instead I used a sticky name tag to tape the last piece on a package for Carie. Hey, it works!
Hmm... I wonder how Carie will wrap her gifts. We only have a couple name tags left. :)
Labels: Christmas



1 Comments:
Holy wrapping paper, batman! That's a lot of wrapping! Congrats on being done. Now you can just sit back and enjoy the holiday.
Post a Comment
<< Home