Our life with our fraternal twin daughters, our son, and our insane family.
Labels: The Boy, The Girls
posted by Sonya at 5:43 AM
Great photo!
skrsalzxOh my gosh! This is too freakin' adorable!!!!!!!
Hmmm...weird. I screwed up and typed my word verification cose in the message. Yep - that sums up the type of day I'm having. :)
1st thought: CUTE! 2nd thought: Hope this makes up for the h@$l of a time with the prior portraits2nd thought: WOW! I can see what they're going to look like in this same photo 10 years from now (hopefully with the same expressions)mel
Okay, I caught Casey's disease. I did MEAN to write "3rd thought"...
OMG, how gorgeous!!!!!! And I can't believe how grown-up Spencer looks, there's no baby look about him now.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Great photo!
skrsalzxOh my gosh! This is too freakin' adorable!!!!!!!
Hmmm...weird. I screwed up and typed my word verification cose in the message. Yep - that sums up the type of day I'm having. :)
1st thought: CUTE!
2nd thought: Hope this makes up for the h@$l of a time with the prior portraits
2nd thought: WOW! I can see what they're going to look like in this same photo 10 years from now (hopefully with the same expressions)
mel
Okay, I caught Casey's disease. I did MEAN to write "3rd thought"...
OMG, how gorgeous!!!!!! And I can't believe how grown-up Spencer looks, there's no baby look about him now.
Post a Comment
<< Home