Has It Really Been Two Weeks?
Wow! It has been eerie quiet around here lately. Beware, a barrage of updates coming forth.
Upcoming topics...
Carnivals
Balloon Fairs
Church Choir
Preschool Orientation
First Day of School
The Boy’s 16-Months
Sounds vs. Words
First Haircuts
If you are lucky, I'll write about multiple topics at once which would hopefully limit the size of the overall novel. If I'm really lucky I'll find time to pull the recent pics off the camera to share.
Upcoming topics...
Carnivals
Balloon Fairs
Church Choir
Preschool Orientation
First Day of School
The Boy’s 16-Months
Sounds vs. Words
First Haircuts
If you are lucky, I'll write about multiple topics at once which would hopefully limit the size of the overall novel. If I'm really lucky I'll find time to pull the recent pics off the camera to share.



1 Comments:
You're like me - you go too long without blogging and it all just piles up. Embarassingly, I've taken to actually writing down the topics that I want to blog about. I'm such a dork! LOL!
Can't wait for updates.
Post a Comment
<< Home