Thursday, August 03, 2006

15 Months - The Pics






















This sums up our photo experience...

















All three munchkins... Ellie, Spencer, Abby

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Spencer is just so gorgeous!!! I love the shot of him with the teddy bear and with the girls.

8:01 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger momtothreeboys said...

I love, love, love the one with him and the teddy bear. Too cute. I also like the one of him running away - yup, sounds like our kids!

11:07 PM, August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute pics!! Your little guy reminds me of our little guy. Very active and very big for his age.

1:02 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Caroline said...

He is such a cutie. Love his curls that are starting to appear. The one with all three is cute as well. Looks like there is never a dull moment in your house. And I bet you wouldn't have it any other way.

1:08 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Sweet! Very, very sweet!

7:39 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger gabrielle said...

very cute pics of your boy and of all three, I too fear dora will be amongst billy's first words. so far we just have bubba, dada, ella and hi...not even a hint of mummy

11:50 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Gandksmom said...

Waaaay too cute!

3:11 PM, August 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home