Recognizable Noise
Spencer has been quite vocal lately. His chatter and his volume have, without a doubt, increased since his tube surgery. Most of the noise is loud shrieking, as if he is singing... like a girl even. A lot of it is ba ba, da da, la la, ma ma kinds of sounds. Between he and the girls', it can definitely pierce the ears!
Tonight though, tonight was different. The noise level was still off the charts, but I could make sense out of the noise. I heard "Abby" come out of Spencer's mouth. I said Carie, did you hear that? As amazed as I was, she said yes! The rest of the night he kept saying Abby with a variation of Abbu.
After dinner we went outside for a short while. The girls' got to race their bikes, Spencer got to swing. The most exciting thing though was when a neighbor walked by with her three small dogs. We crossed the street to chat and check out the dogs, at which point Spencer said "dog-dog".
So... mom-mom, bye-bye (which left his vocabulary as quick as it came), Abby/Abbu, and dog-dog are the words of choice for the boy.



2 Comments:
WTG Spencer :-)
wow, Spencer. You are a real chatterbox!
Post a Comment
<< Home