Monday, February 20, 2006

Comment Section Wish List...

This is a really fun game that Kristine from Random & Odd came up with. I've not seen the game elsewhere, so she gets all our credit. I hope you have as much fun as we have had.

The Game is: Comment Section Wish List...

Body: Okay, here's the deal. The person above you in the comment section makes a wish ("I wish I had a banana!"), and then the person below grants your wish, and then wishes something else, but here's the fun part: Your wish is messed up!

Example:

Bucky Four Eyes----I wish I had a banana.

Hippo----Granted, but the banana tastes bad. I wish I had a ticket to a concert.

Susie----Granted, but it's a Barney concert. I wish....

15 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I'll start it off...

I wish we'd win the lottery!

5:05 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

Granted but everything you own breaks and you use all your winnings in repair bills.

I wish for a full nights sleep.

8:24 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

Granted, but all of your siblings and parents and in-laws decided to move in with you.

I wish that eating chocolate made you LOSE weight.

9:18 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Granted, but they're so tight that they cut off the circulation around your waist.

I wish I could start my vacation today.

12:31 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

Granted, but you are snowed in and can't go anywhere. Your entire vacation is spent locked inside your home with your 3 year old.

I wish I had a maid service.

1:58 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Lois said...

Granted but your plane has gone very awry and you are in an unchildfriendly dark cold place with nothing to do.

I wish I was a stay at home mom!

2:01 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Lois said...

Granted, but they break everything and use really awful smelling products and only work in the middle of the night.

I still wish I was a stay at home mom.

2:03 PM, February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granted, but you get so skinny, you need all new clothes and you don't have the thousands of dollars to replace your whole wardrobe.

I wish the cold weather would go away!

4:18 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Granted but then it is so hot that you can barely move and the air conditioner is broken.

I wish I had a live in maid.

5:20 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Granted. But then he is awake all day long and super, duper cranky!

I wish someone would stop by and fold my laundry.

11:01 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Granted, but as soon as it's all folded both kids get sick and vomit all over it.

I wish I had a personal chef.

8:27 AM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Granted but then the sand fleas infilrate everything and every where and you end up taking them home with you and they infest your whole house and you have to call and exterminator and it ends up costing $5000 to fumigate.

I wish I didn't have to travel to Seattle this weekend.

12:02 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

Granted, but the entire family invades your house instead.

I wish I could eat whatever I wanted to AND not be overweight.

3:52 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Granted but it's because you have a tapeworm.

I wish McDonald's delivered.

4:35 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

Granted, but...
1) They substituted Horseradish Sauce for Special Sauce on your Big Mac

2) The fries were super fresh but they misheard your order and gave you the kids size instead of the Super Size.

3) The Soda was all syrup... they ran out of carbonation and didn't realize it

I wish I could nurse my boy all his feedings and ditch the pump.

4:57 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home