Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Casey!

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was 11 months into my marriage (het marriage), fast approaching our first anniversary. We were preparing for our trip to Ireland for the Saint Patrick's Day parade.

This coming October 29th, Carie and I will celebrate 10 years together.

You can figure the rest out.


2.What were you doing 1 year ago?

One year ago we were preparing for the birth of our son, who was born in April. We were attending birthing re-fresher classes and the girls attended a sibling's class.


3. Five snacks you enjoy:

I hope you didn't mean healthy snacks... Dark Chocolate, Edy's Ice Cream, Pringles, Chex Mix, Soda

Okay... so the healthy snacks would be... Grape Tomatoes, Clementines, Nectarines, Apples, Nuts (Peanuts, Almonds, Pistachios), Trail Mix


4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

I'm right there with Casey... I know the lyrics but I don’t know the song titles. Generally anything from the 80's. I know I know, I remember being in high school and giving my Dad crap about listening to the oldies.

My recent favorite has to be the 5 little pumpkins song! I love it! We've also been learning a new song for Valentine's. The clean up song rocks... when it works.


5. Five bad habits:

Talk on AIM too much, I don't eat as healthy as I know I should, I've stopped wearing makeup and dress for comfort... and I don't care, I drive "fast" according to the girls', I spend money too easily.


6. Five things you like doing:

Cuddling with the kids, sleeping, chatting on AIM, watching TV, going out to eat... so long as it doesn't involved getting dressed up.


7. Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:

A dress, a skirt, high heels, coffee... no matter how much cream and sugar, a photo printer


8. Five favorite toys:

Our Sienna, DVR (can I list this 5 times?), Computer w/ cable Internet, and hopefully our new digital camera if it ever shows up.


9. Five people I want tagged…

You, You, You, You & YOU... go play!

2 Comments:

Blogger kiles1670 said...

I have never heard of tagging before,am I daft???
:-|

8:51 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

Kiles,

I then tag YOU to play this game! :)

I'm not too politically correct blogging. I've seen it done before, but this is the first time I've participated. I always seem to get tagged when I'm up to my eyeballs in real life projects. I also dedicate most of my blog writings to/about my kids and not moi.

Tracey... no, no, no high heels for me! Skirts, I actually bought one a few months back. It was the first time in a very long time. It was a great deal and I thought it fit unusually well. Want to know where it still is... still in the sack I brought it home in. Makeup... I've just been too lazy to re-fill my stock so I've gone without for quite a few months and have become accustomed to it. Coffee... blech.

Fortunately... Carie is similar. Though she LOVE high heels... but I think it is just so she is closer to my height than not. She looks HOT in a skirt. Makeup is used for special occassions. She's not a coffee drinker either.

11:57 AM, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home