He Speaks
Seems that we are now able to create a "list" of words spoken by Spencer.
As we all know, "mom-mom" was the first real recognizable sound coming from his beautiful lips. A close second would be "bye-bye".
I thought I heard it, but wasn't sure. One of those... it sounds like it to me but I'm his Mom-Mom so I'm supposed to understand Baby Greek. But his Grandma and Aunt confirmed, without prodding even, that he in fact was saying "bye-bye" as we were saying our goodbye's Saturday evening.
The boy speaks, and it is so damn cute!
As we all know, "mom-mom" was the first real recognizable sound coming from his beautiful lips. A close second would be "bye-bye".
I thought I heard it, but wasn't sure. One of those... it sounds like it to me but I'm his Mom-Mom so I'm supposed to understand Baby Greek. But his Grandma and Aunt confirmed, without prodding even, that he in fact was saying "bye-bye" as we were saying our goodbye's Saturday evening.
The boy speaks, and it is so damn cute!



1 Comments:
WTG Spencer!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet he'll be talking your ear off before you know it. Hmmmm, maybe following in Abby's steps.
Post a Comment
<< Home