Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Where Oh Where To Sleep?

The girls' are so tired that Ellie fell asleep on the way home this evening. We returned home from being out and about at 7:45. I open the side door to find Ellie asleep.

Unfortunately the transition to bed didn't result in her staying asleep. In the end, they both had a hard time settling down and letting their bodies rest. At one point Ellie was found laying in the doorway reading by the hall light.

Finally they were asleep. I go in to check on them, cover them up, etc... Upon walking in the room I find Ellie's jammies in the doorway. I think hmmm... maybe Carie helped her get new jammies. I look and see Abby in her bed. I look and don't see Ellie in her bed. She's not on the floor. She's not in the closet. She's not in the bathroom. She's not in the hall. I say her name, nothing. I look under their beds and there she is. She crawled under her bed and fell asleep on top of the crib mattress that is stored under her bed. Very cozy quarters! At least it was easy to pull her out!

Oh, and she didn't have any jammies on. She had also removed her diaper. But she did put on one of her new play outfits, a frilly sparkly leotard.

If only our camera wasn't broken!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I would have loved to have seen it. Aren't kids so funny!

11:35 AM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Kristen said...

Hilarious! She just needed the right sleeping outfit!

4:07 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home