Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Smiley Face Game

The girls' like to play games on the computer every once and a while. There are some great kids games/activities at PBS and other places.

They've also taken to Instant Messaging. They aren't privy to IM lingo, so they call it the Smiley Face Game. I often get a long chain of various smiley faces they have chosen. I always know when it is the girls' in control of the computer. Though in the beginning I did think it was Carie and couldn't figure out what point she was trying to make. Turns out she wasn't even in the room. I like to write short messages back to them and they love to see their name on the screen. It's great fun!

So if ever you get an IM from Carie that is filled with smiley faces, think again. Just say "HI Abby" and "HI Eliana".

End of game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home