Mushrooms
The boy likes mushrooms. My son cannot possible like mushrooms, can he?
Now your probably wondering why in the world we'd give him mushrooms in the first place. He's not even 9 months old yet.
Well, we didn't give him mushrooms. He pilfered said mushroom while we were looking. Yes, we were looking, but we had no idea what he was up to. He was sneaky about it too boot.
We were at the grocery store. He and Abby were riding in the child seats of the shopping cart and Ellie was sitting in the back. Abby was writing our shopping list and the boy was hanging out. Ellie was in back organizing our groceries.
I noticed that he turned towards the basket of the cart. I thought he was just checking things out, and he was. He found a package of sliced mushrooms within reach. He opened the package and pilfered a mushroom. He got his little fingers through the plastic wrap!
I was quite shocked when I noticed that he has a mushroom in his mouth. He was happily gnawing on it.
Now your probably wondering why in the world we'd give him mushrooms in the first place. He's not even 9 months old yet.
Well, we didn't give him mushrooms. He pilfered said mushroom while we were looking. Yes, we were looking, but we had no idea what he was up to. He was sneaky about it too boot.
We were at the grocery store. He and Abby were riding in the child seats of the shopping cart and Ellie was sitting in the back. Abby was writing our shopping list and the boy was hanging out. Ellie was in back organizing our groceries.
I noticed that he turned towards the basket of the cart. I thought he was just checking things out, and he was. He found a package of sliced mushrooms within reach. He opened the package and pilfered a mushroom. He got his little fingers through the plastic wrap!
I was quite shocked when I noticed that he has a mushroom in his mouth. He was happily gnawing on it.



1 Comments:
Ah. I am fatally allergic to mushrooms so I am afraid I cannot share in the boy's joy.
How cute! Does that mean we only have a few more months before Charlie starts really getting into things? Geez...
Post a Comment
<< Home