Add To The List... Teeth & Black Eye
As if the boy weren't enduring enough pain and suffering, we've discovered that he is teething.
Both Carie and I had this thought yesterday and upon looking at his upper gums it was crystal clear that two pearly whites are trying to emerge. We then remembered the pain he appeared to be in when the bottom two teeth came in. No wonder the Tylenol and Motrin isn't cutting it.
Then yesterday afternoon he wiped out as he was pulling himself up with the spindles. His right eye took the hit. It's not bad, but noticeable and enhances his dark circles.
Spencer, I'm sorry buddy. I'm sorry you are so miserable.
I'm anxious to see how his ears look at today's appointment. With all the other stuff contributing to his miserable-ness, we just have no idea what is causing him the greatest grief.
Both Carie and I had this thought yesterday and upon looking at his upper gums it was crystal clear that two pearly whites are trying to emerge. We then remembered the pain he appeared to be in when the bottom two teeth came in. No wonder the Tylenol and Motrin isn't cutting it.
Then yesterday afternoon he wiped out as he was pulling himself up with the spindles. His right eye took the hit. It's not bad, but noticeable and enhances his dark circles.
Spencer, I'm sorry buddy. I'm sorry you are so miserable.
I'm anxious to see how his ears look at today's appointment. With all the other stuff contributing to his miserable-ness, we just have no idea what is causing him the greatest grief.



1 Comments:
Oh man - it's sooooo hard when they don't feel good and/or get hurt. Big hugs to the boy AND the mommas.
Post a Comment
<< Home