And This Virus Makes...
I don't know I have lost count.
From all accounts of what we are experiencing, the Ped's Nurse is saying that Abby has viral diarrhea. Sounds like it is going around. If it is "going around" seems 100% certain we are going to "get it".
The best part is that it can last 7-14 days. Oh joy joy. Sarcasm emitting, just in case you couldn't feel it :).
I feel bad for our sick kids, really really bad. I wish it would all go away. Instead we seem to be compounding our illnesses. The upside, Carie and the Ped's Nurse had a great conversation where they both ended up laughing. I mean, what more can you do at this point?
I hope there is hope that this is a fluke and magically disappears. I guess we will know in time. More so I hope that it isn't passed around to other members of our household.
Maybe Carie will log on and write her really good story that doesn't involve sickness. I could really use to read about something other than virus' right about now.
From all accounts of what we are experiencing, the Ped's Nurse is saying that Abby has viral diarrhea. Sounds like it is going around. If it is "going around" seems 100% certain we are going to "get it".
The best part is that it can last 7-14 days. Oh joy joy. Sarcasm emitting, just in case you couldn't feel it :).
I feel bad for our sick kids, really really bad. I wish it would all go away. Instead we seem to be compounding our illnesses. The upside, Carie and the Ped's Nurse had a great conversation where they both ended up laughing. I mean, what more can you do at this point?
I hope there is hope that this is a fluke and magically disappears. I guess we will know in time. More so I hope that it isn't passed around to other members of our household.
Maybe Carie will log on and write her really good story that doesn't involve sickness. I could really use to read about something other than virus' right about now.



1 Comments:
Oh no, I can't believe this. I don't think anyone deserves a break more than you and Carie and the gang. I wish I could send good health through cyberspace. Hugs!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home