Friday, February 17, 2006

Comment Section Funnies

Not sure everyone will find this funny.... but WE did.

I was upstairs making some hot tea last night and Carie was at the computer. I heard her laughing hysterically. Actually I thought she was still watching the Olympics (instead of pausing and waiting for me). So I thought I was missing a kick ass crash or Johnny Weir. Turned out, she was waiting for me and this is what brightened her day.

This appeared on another blog we frequent. The story goes something like this... Sisters are great! Oh, and they are always right!

One of the many comments read:

"That's why I always wanted a sister. I am the oldest; my brother is two years younger. Six months ago I found out (after 33 years) that he's GAY! I was robbed. He could have told me years ago and I would have had the sister I always wanted. :0)"

Now why can't all our families respond that way? LOL

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonya, that cracked me up! Thanks for sharing. :)

Hope everyone is in good health at your house, how is life with more ear tubes?

Jennifer, Claire's mom (alas, blogless)

6:46 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!! That's great!

8:27 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

Jennifer,

It's great to see you!

Everyone IS in good health, thank you very much. It is wonderful to be over that hump. The tubes appear to be doing their job. We are supposed to go into the ENT next week to have things checked out. Guess we better get on it and make that appointment. It has just been so wonderful to not have to go to the Dr's this week.

9:14 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home