Sunday, March 12, 2006

Natural Consequences

I learned a valuable lesson while painting Sunday night... very very late Sunday night.














The wider the angle is, between your ladder and the wall, the greater propensity there is that you'll put a large whole through your wall.

At least this seems to be the case when you are 13 feet off the ground. If things don't seem right and you hear an odd sound, get off the ladder fast! The whole end of the ladder went through the drywall. Thankfully it was just one side of the ladder and not both.

Oh, and always do the "fun" color first in case your spouse decides that they like it so much that the other walls (that you just painted the prior weekend) ought to be this new fun color as well.

Note - don't mind the ceiling. I overlapped the wall color on purpose since I'm painting the ceiling next... or soon, hopefully.