Melodrama
I feel like we are hosting an incredibly long melodrama in our home. As a current audience member (let’s face it, I’m sure I have my own moments) I am constantly reminding myself that we need to stay grounded. Though there are moments that I find myself bursting out into laughter, followed by tears, and maybe even a few moments of pounding thy head.
And thus we are seeing the downside of everyone's birthdays falling so close together. I'm absolutely blown away by the intensity and the way it peaks around their birthdays. The birthday isn't just a date on a calendar, for these little one's there is so much more going on. It is incredible and awesome if not also draining.
This whole growing up thing is hard. I can only imagine it being harder, in different ways, as everyone continues to grow and age. We'll cross those bridges as we need to.
For now I'm thankful that cuddling is still acceptable and can get is through some of the most dramatic of times.



1 Comments:
Oh boy do I hear you! I'm sorry about the tantrums and related behavior, you are definitely not alone there!
Post a Comment
<< Home