Noise
I don't know what it is lately, but the noise level in our home has increased.
Constant noise.
Sound is coming out of all of the children's mouths... simultaneously and constantly. They aren't carrying on conversations or asking questions, we can absolutely deal with that.
This is just noise and it is driving us up the wall!
I'm sure the fact that they are all going through big transitions isn't helping. Three of them celebrate birthdays in the same week in April. The other two are only 6 weeks after that. Boy can we tell!
Constant noise.
Sound is coming out of all of the children's mouths... simultaneously and constantly. They aren't carrying on conversations or asking questions, we can absolutely deal with that.
This is just noise and it is driving us up the wall!
I'm sure the fact that they are all going through big transitions isn't helping. Three of them celebrate birthdays in the same week in April. The other two are only 6 weeks after that. Boy can we tell!
Labels: Kids



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home