Friday, December 09, 2005

Holiday Decorating

A couple of weekends ago (Thanksgiving weekend to be precise) we started our Holiday decorating. While it feels like we took the long route, we managed to get it done... all that weekend. Later we found out why everyone was on the cranky side. But I've already posted about all that. I am happy to report that everyone is healing and we are finally feeling as if we are on the verge of our normal.

Here are some pics to tell the story.

Let's get started!












Definitely a JOINT effort in unrolling ALL of the ribbon!


















Tree adorned with ribbon, Abby & Ellie style... too bad they could only reach the bottom half of the tree.









The finished product!









I still need to take a picture of the outside as this is the first year we adorned our house in lights. It is amazing what we'll do for our wonderful children.

1 Comments:

Blogger gabrielle said...

great tree and harriet would be so in awe of pink fou fou xmas PJs with fur trim

4:10 AM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home