Random Girl Stuff
Random thoughts and conversations from the girls...
When they turn 4 they will go to their new preschool. Now that they are 4, they are ready to go to their new school. Everything to do with their last preschool class is the "old preschool".
When they turn 4 they will have a Pinkie Birthday party. Which they did. When they turn 6 they will have a Dora Birthday party. We are still in the dark as to what happens at age 5.
Both Abby & Ellie have decided that when they turn 9 they will go to sticker school. I think we ought to get through 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8 first.
Ellie wants a new house. We can't figure out why she wants a new house, but she passionately insists.
Abby : Bunnies make me sneeze.
Me: Ellie, did you finish your bowl of cereal?
Ellie: I kept eating and eating and I couldn't find the bottom of the bowl.
They have both decided, out of the blue, that when they turn 5 they will get ice skates for their birthday. When they turn 9 they will get roller skates. There was much negotiations on which type of skates they would get for which birthday. Without a doubt though, it was age 5 & 9.
The scene: lunch time
Ellie: Mommy, can I be a cat? (as she is meowing)
Carie: Sure!
Ellie: Stands up in her chair and proceeds to lean over and eat her lunch.
Carie: Please sit down and use your silverware to eat your lunch.
Ellie: Cats don't use forks Mommy.
The moral: Know fully what you are agreeing to before agreeing to it.
Carie: Abby, what are you doing up here in your room?
Abby: I'm thinking.
Carie: What are you thinking?
Abby: I'm thinking about not yelling and screaming downstairs.
When they turn 4 they will go to their new preschool. Now that they are 4, they are ready to go to their new school. Everything to do with their last preschool class is the "old preschool".
When they turn 4 they will have a Pinkie Birthday party. Which they did. When they turn 6 they will have a Dora Birthday party. We are still in the dark as to what happens at age 5.
Both Abby & Ellie have decided that when they turn 9 they will go to sticker school. I think we ought to get through 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8 first.
Ellie wants a new house. We can't figure out why she wants a new house, but she passionately insists.
Abby : Bunnies make me sneeze.
Me: Ellie, did you finish your bowl of cereal?
Ellie: I kept eating and eating and I couldn't find the bottom of the bowl.
They have both decided, out of the blue, that when they turn 5 they will get ice skates for their birthday. When they turn 9 they will get roller skates. There was much negotiations on which type of skates they would get for which birthday. Without a doubt though, it was age 5 & 9.
The scene: lunch time
Ellie: Mommy, can I be a cat? (as she is meowing)
Carie: Sure!
Ellie: Stands up in her chair and proceeds to lean over and eat her lunch.
Carie: Please sit down and use your silverware to eat your lunch.
Ellie: Cats don't use forks Mommy.
The moral: Know fully what you are agreeing to before agreeing to it.
Carie: Abby, what are you doing up here in your room?
Abby: I'm thinking.
Carie: What are you thinking?
Abby: I'm thinking about not yelling and screaming downstairs.



6 Comments:
LOL!!! They are too much. :)
Don't you just love the conversations that come out of their brains and mouths?
I agree! Never agree to anything before you really think about it! Too cute!
Out of the mouths of babes! Kids are very funny!
LOL!!!!! I love when they come out with things like this. Brendan has informed me that he'll be getting a skateboard when he turns 6, and is already talking about getting a black and white car (there's one painted in zebra stripes that belongs to a local pet store that he's been admiring) when he turns 17.
sticker school sounds like fun
Post a Comment
<< Home