Lost
Last night was the season finale of Lost.
At the end of the two hours (minus the skipped commercials) both Carie and I looked at each other with the look that says "What the heck was that!?!?”
Without a doubt we saved it to watch again.
I don't know what I was thinking. Sure they gave us some answers... sort of. But I think they created as many new questions to leave us hanging till next season.
Argh, I was hoping for answers. I need answers people!
At the end of the two hours (minus the skipped commercials) both Carie and I looked at each other with the look that says "What the heck was that!?!?”
Without a doubt we saved it to watch again.
I don't know what I was thinking. Sure they gave us some answers... sort of. But I think they created as many new questions to leave us hanging till next season.
Argh, I was hoping for answers. I need answers people!



3 Comments:
I need answers too! I am getting to hate the online game too. I can't ever get any of the passwords to work either. What do you think? I think that Libby's husband Dave was Hugo's imaginary friend. I also think she worked for Widmore and was a link to getting them all on the plane. I also don't think it's an accident that the plane crashed. Do you play the online game? I think penelope is persephone on the game - giving everyone clues. Is Henry the top guy? Do you really think that Michael and his son will really get away? I think Sayid, Jin and (his wife - forget her name) will somehow come and get them out. Also, I think that Desmond's girlfriend is going to find him. He's being held on Daddy's island
OMG - I was almost desperate to find someone today at work to talk to about that episode. What's up with that??? That last bit (in the snow) was too bizare. I think one of those guys was Lenny (the guy in the nut house who kept repeating the #'s to Hurley). I absolutely think by some bizarre reason that pushing those #'s really does something, not sure what yet. But you are right, I have waaaaay more questions now than before. Ugggg. I wanna know NOW!
I'm glad I'm the only one who still has no idea what's going on. Who are the Others? Is Henry their leader? What did he mean by that they're the good guys? Why do they want Kate, Jack and Sawyer? Would they really let Michael and Walt just leave? Did the plane crash because of Desmond? What was going on with Desmond's ex at the end?
I've never looked at the online games. I'm guessing it doesn't making anything clearer?
Post a Comment
<< Home