Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blueberries

The boy loves blueberries! Actually, all our kids love blueberries.

He has had them before and he has loved them before, but not quite like this. Now that he has the skills to clap, he also has the skills to sign "more". He kept asking for more, I kept giving him more, and he kept eating them one by one. He was a very happy boy!


Then he started alternating... one in the mouth, one in the high chair. We took that as today's "all done" sign.













We will soon find out how much of an effort it will be to get these blueberry stains off of his body and out of his clothes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

He is too stinkin' cute!! Love him.

11:07 AM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger momtothreeboys said...

So how did it go getting those blueberry stains out? I still have a strawberry stained shirt...

8:50 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Oh my! I love, love, love that second picture. What a doll!

10:49 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Ohmigod, is he so cute!!

8:53 AM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home