Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to my Sweetie!
I'm hoping you are having an awesome birthday. May your day be filled with joy and wonder.
Okay... so given the recent and upcoming events in our lives I know it is a bit crazy around there. I promise to do my best to not add any more excitement to the mix!
Keep your sights on Friday when super sitter comes to the rescue and we can go out and celebrate your special day. Hang on until then!
Happy Birthday Carie!!!
I'm hoping you are having an awesome birthday. May your day be filled with joy and wonder.
Okay... so given the recent and upcoming events in our lives I know it is a bit crazy around there. I promise to do my best to not add any more excitement to the mix!
Keep your sights on Friday when super sitter comes to the rescue and we can go out and celebrate your special day. Hang on until then!
Happy Birthday Carie!!!



2 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Carie!!! May the year ahead be filled with all things wonderful, amazing and good and may you find many hours of child-free time for yourself.
:)
Happy belated birthday Carie!! Here's hoping this year brings you lots of good things--all your heart's desires.....M
Post a Comment
<< Home