Monday, April 10, 2006

Momma's Helper

This weekend was another attempt to make progress on our massive painting project.

I had been prepping one of the walls. The spackle had dried and I was sanding it down. I put the sanding block down next to me and Spencer comes to help. He picked up the sanding block and began sanding the wall. It was a rather cute moment.

He then put the sanding block into his mouth. I am rather impressed though that it went on the wall first. Generally everything goes straight into the mouth.

4 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:29 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Ooooooh! What a sweet helper boy. :)

4:29 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awwww...what a sweetie patoot...I love it when wee ones help out---it really helps more than they ever know...and how kool it is that you got it on film....M

9:44 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Jo Anna Guerra said...

Hey Sonya,

Can you send him our way? We could use a helping hand 'round here, too!!!

ps -- thanks for all your comments on our blog today -- funny to see how our kids are in some ways so similar and so different in others

Jo Anna

5:24 PM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home