Graffiti
I noticed this this morning. Lovely!

She printed her name all nicely. What Mom shouldn't be proud? I mean she's only 3 1/2 going on 40.
I call the stuff at the end her signature. Your not supposed to be able to read a signature, right?
Oh yeah, this wasn't a wall even on the list to be painted. It is in a highly visible, high traffic area... though "I" didn't even notice it until this morning. And yes, that is permanent black marker.

She printed her name all nicely. What Mom shouldn't be proud? I mean she's only 3 1/2 going on 40.
I call the stuff at the end her signature. Your not supposed to be able to read a signature, right?
Oh yeah, this wasn't a wall even on the list to be painted. It is in a highly visible, high traffic area... though "I" didn't even notice it until this morning. And yes, that is permanent black marker.



3 Comments:
Oh. My.
LOVE this!
Your stories are fantastic. :)
Jo Anna
Art crimes already? Some for us to look forward to!
Post a Comment
<< Home