Winter Today, Spring Tomorrow?

So... tomorrow is the first day of spring? Winter is sure going out with a bang!
It started snowing this morning and continued through most of the day. The snow was perfect for building with. The girls' were quite excited to play in the snow!
School is already cancelled for tomorrow in anticipation of the 14-18" of additional snow predicted. The weather folks are calling it "Thunder Snow"!?!?
Poor flowers!!!



4 Comments:
WOW! I'm glad I live here and not there. It's almost 60 today - clear and beautiful! We've already spent half the day out in the yard and chances are excellent for a repeat once naptime is over.
Enjoy the snow - I'll be thinking of you as I sit in my comfy deck chair. :)
Sonya,
Wow, that looks fun. Claire loves snowmen "Frostys" so I can't wait to show her the picture when she wakes up. It's cold and very windy here in DC but no snow to play in alas.
:(
Enjoy!
Jennifer
Wow I guess I shouldn't tell you it is 83 here today in south TX! My FIL lives in Council Bluffs and isn't enjoying the snow either. He was down here last month for some warmer weather. Thinking of warmer days for you soon!
Wonderful pictures, especially of Spencer-acting-as-Dog! Here in "sunny" California, we had hail on the first day of Spring. Not enough to make a Hailman (or Hail Mary) though.
Post a Comment
<< Home