Another One Bites The Dust
I swear they go through the bottles as fast as we stock them.
Or, it seems that way.
In all fairness, it has been a while since they've emptied an entire bottle of soap into the bath.
I guess the idea of special Dora Bubble Bath where we use just 2 capfuls for 1 bath went out the window. But I swear they were totally on board at the store today when purchasing their first special bottle of bubble bath. They were still on board at the start of the bath. It clearly all went south when I removed Spencer from the bath and took him to get jammies.
Carie is the lucky one who first discovered the major amounts of bubbles. The picture doesn't do it justice. Many of the bubbles had been washed away by that point.
I'm told that conversation went something like this...
Carie (to herself): WHAT the F*** is going on in here?
Carie (outloud): HOW many times have we talked about NOT dumping soap into the bathtub?
Abby: 10
Carie: About busts a gut, turns away, and thinks about leaving the room
Abby: (sounding unsure about her prior response) 18?
Looks like we need a different strategy.




4 Comments:
Thats is very funny. I love Abbys change of heart from 10 to 18. Did you smile at their bubble adventure when you left the bathroom???
OH yeah, we do a lot of smiling and laughing. We'd be closer to the loony bin if we didn't.
LOL! This is totally what happens at our house when a certain little someone is left alone in the tub. :)
be thankful that it wasn't a jacuzzi tub!
I can use half a capful of bubble bath, turn on the jets, and overflow in 5 minutes.
Post a Comment
<< Home