Phew
This afternoon Spencer found a long lost item... an old paci.
For some unknown reason he was looking under a dresser in our room and found this treasure. Thankfully he took it to Carie and showed it to her. It was gross and covered in dust. Who knows how long it had been there!
Spencer's reaction? We should send it to a baby!
YAY!
But first he had to wash it off.
While I would be surprised if he wanted to keep it, I'm totally relieved that he had no interest in it. This boy loved his paci's!
For some unknown reason he was looking under a dresser in our room and found this treasure. Thankfully he took it to Carie and showed it to her. It was gross and covered in dust. Who knows how long it had been there!
Spencer's reaction? We should send it to a baby!
YAY!
But first he had to wash it off.
While I would be surprised if he wanted to keep it, I'm totally relieved that he had no interest in it. This boy loved his paci's!
Labels: The Boy



4 Comments:
Whew! Close call!
Ahhh, very sweet. J will find them sometimes and play suck on them, but he never used them for long so I just let him play.
Atta boy Spencer! I am hoping that A doesn't find hers as it is somewhere in the house and I have no clue where!
Big boy! I totally think that Sydney would absolutely take a paci if she thought it would be okay with us. LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home