Mind Boggling
I need to go back and do my Thanksgiving post and a few other posts I've got bouncing around in my head. There just hasn't been time to dedicate to doing so. But soon! Soon it will take some priority. It needs to! I’ve got it all in my head; I just need to find time to get it down on the virtual paper.
Until then...
We made a quick stop by the Peds office today to take care of the children who have too much green gunk oozing from their heads. And while there the first order of business was to weigh them. Then while waiting in the room for our turn Spencer asks Mommy to measure him with a book. This has kind of become a ritual, it seems. Carie measured Spencer and then he had to measure Carie.
The crazy thing is... he's grown, by like A LOT.
In late September, just one month before he turned 3 1/2, he was 42" tall and weighed 42 pounds. Today, just 2 full months later, he is 44" tall and weighed 43 pounds.
He has grown 2 full inches in just 2 short months!
Ellie is only 2 1/2 pounds heavier and 3" taller. Abby’s measurements fall somewhere in between.
Edited: Two days later Abby was measured. She's the same weight as Spencer and 1 1/4" taller than Spencer. She also had a really bad ear infection that didn't seem to bother her. Our Ped was a little concerned.



1 Comments:
Wow! He's a tall boy and growing so fast! I think Erik is going to be a tall one too. He's always been in the 90th percentile for height.
Post a Comment
<< Home