Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nothing Like A Good Rain

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Awesome pictures! That looks so fun!

8:16 PM, June 22, 2008  
Blogger Tanya said...

How fun! I wish we had rain like that so we could play in puddles.

10:25 AM, June 23, 2008  
Blogger gabrielle said...

they could have been taken outside our house, it's just as wet over here...fantastic pics of your puddle jumpers

10:50 AM, June 23, 2008  
Blogger momtothreeboys said...

I am jealous!! I love the rain and so do my kids, but alas, no chance of that happening here. The top picture is amazingly cool, I could just feel the rain...

11:30 AM, June 23, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

great pics! he's soooo tall! we've had soooo little rain this summer (which started early this year!). we've had more over 100 degree days this year already than we had all last summer and the summer before put together! please send us some of your rain!

2:26 PM, June 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home