Lion Speak
Spencer is in a phase of experimenting with words and sounds. He is very interested in the words and sounds we say and then attempts to repeat it himself. I love hearing his voice as he attempts to repeat what he has heard.
When we read a book or watch his show (Baby Newton) that has a lion in it, he will roar like a lion. Though, his roar isn't a fierce roar. Carie calls it more of curious roar.
Our boy, the curious lion.
When we read a book or watch his show (Baby Newton) that has a lion in it, he will roar like a lion. Though, his roar isn't a fierce roar. Carie calls it more of curious roar.
Our boy, the curious lion.



3 Comments:
How very cute. I love hearing a kids little voice once it starts breaking out.
That's so cute. "I am Spencer, hear me roar!!"
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»
Post a Comment
<< Home